JOIN SKYDIVE TORONTO ON THE…#OTHERSIDEOFFEAR
Contest official rules
No purchase necessary. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
You’ve seen the Will Smith video…”It’s bliss!” Summers at Skydive Toronto are all about the #Othersideoffear and we know the first step is getting out of your comfort zone. When was the last time you stepped out of your comfort zone and reaped the rewards? What held you back for so long? What finally called you to action? We want to hear your story in any creative form on social media – Share it for your chance to win a $750 credit towards a life changing freefall experience with Skydive Toronto! Simply follow us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter and tag us in your submission (written/video/storyboard) – #SkydiveToronto & #othersideoffear must be included in your post to take part.
Brave souls unite…on the #othersideoffear!
Who Can Enter:
- The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada who are 16+ Yrs*
- The Contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws, and is void where prohibited.
- Employees of Skydive Toronto and its ‘weekday’ contractors are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. The Contest is open from Saturday July 15, 2017 at 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) to Friday, October 1, 2017 at 12:00 PM EST (the “Contest Period”).
How to Enter:
5. During the Contest Period, Eligible entrants can enter through the Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram mobile application or website (twitter.com/SkydiveToronto, facebook.com/SkydiveToronto, instagram.com/skydive_toronto) by posting a submission (written/video/storyboard) representing the ‘#Othersideoffear with Skydive Toronto’ campaign (www.skydivetoronto.com/your-first-skydive/promotions). All posts must contain the hashtags #SkydiveToronto & #othersideoffear. Once the post has been submitted, the entrant will automatically receive one entry into The Contest. There is a maximum of one entry that may be earned by an entrant per photo or video during the Contest Period. No registration is required.
6. Any use of an electronic device or the creation of multiple user accounts to enhance or alter entrants’ odds of winning will count as a fraudulent entry. Entries that are fraudulent are not permitted and will be declared invalid.
7. All entries become the property of Skydive Toronto and will not be acknowledged or returned. Receipt of entries for the random draw will not be acknowledged, and proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt.
8. The Sponsor reserves the right to delete any entries or remove participants that are in violation of the Official Rules.
9. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
Pep Prize Awarding:
10. All entries will be reviewed by a panel of at least 3 judges (the “Judges”) selected by Skydive Toronto at its sole discretion. All entries will be judged and selected based on the following criteria:
The Judges decision will be final.
11. Up to 7 Pep Prizes will be awarded:
Each Pep Prize will consist of 1 of the following
- Skydive Toronto apparel
- Skydive Toronto Gift Card (min. $25)
- Tandem Skydive
12. Following the awarding of the Pep Prizes, the selected entrants will be contacted by Twitter, Facebook, Instagram account or email address provided.
13. In order to be verified as a prep prize winner, the selected entrant must:
- Respond to the prize notification by email or telephone call within 5 business days of transmission;
- Sign a declaration stating that he/she:
i. Has read, understands and complies with the official rules;
ii. Releases and discharges Skydive Toronto, and
iii. Consents to the announcement of the winner’s name and/or photograph and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, without any further compensation to the winner.
14. Should the selected entrant fail to comply with any of the requirements contained in these Official Rules, the Pep Prizes will be automatically forfeited and another entrant will be selected and the initially selected entrant will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards Skydive Toronto or anyone involved in the contest.
15. Return of the prize notification email as “undeliverable” may result in disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected.
16. All elements of the Pep Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution or transfers of the prizes will be provided.
17. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local/municipal laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these Official Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
# # #
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Sarah Snider at 705-458-9339 or email at email@example.com.
*Age 16-17 may participate in the Tandem Skydive only with parental/legal guardian presence during the entire ground preparation process, in addition to their written consent.